A spicy garlic chicken marinade made with everyday ingredients that produces super FLAVORFUL, juicy chicken!! Bonus: this is an EASY recipe!
- rep time 5 MINUTES
- cook time 7 MINUTES
- marinating time 30 MINUTES
- total time 42 MINUTES
- YIELD: 4
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons classic yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 to 5 cloves garlic, minced or finely pressed
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon to 1 1/2 tablespoons sriracha, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon honey, optional and to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, optional
- about 1.25 pounds chicken breast cutlets
- fresh parsley or cilantro, optional for garnishing
- Add all ingredients except the chicken to a medium bowl and whisk to combine. *
- Transfer the marinade mixture to a large ziptop plastic bag, add the chicken, seal, and squish contents around to evenly coat the chicken.
- Place bag in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat (or indoor grill pan) and grill the chicken for about 7 minutes, or until done; flip intermittently to ensure even cooking.
- Optionally garnish with fresh herbs and serve with reserved marinade, if desired.
- *Note – If desired, before transferring the marinade to a ziptop bag, you can reserve about 1/4 cup to serve as a dipping sauce for the finished chicken.
Did you find post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest !