Easy, healthy and juicy boneless chicken breasts marinated with garlic, paprika and honey. This is one of the best oven baked boneless chicken breast recipes with few ingredients, perfect for weeknight dinner!
- PREP TIME 5 minutes
- COOK TIME 15 minutes
- TOTAL TIME 20 minutes
- YIELD: 4
- 1 lb. skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 – 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Pat dry the boneless chicken breasts with paper towels. Score the bottom of the chicken.
- Drizzle the olive oil on the chicken, add the minced garlic and rub all over the chicken breasts.
- Add honey, smoked paprika, lemon juice, salt and ground black pepper to the chicken. Stir to combine well with the chicken. Set aside and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken breasts to a baking dish lined with parchment paper. Bake at for 15-18 minutes, or until the inside of the chicken breasts are cooked through.
- Change the oven setting to Broil and broil the chicken for 1 – 2 minutes or until the surface becomes slightly charred. Remove from oven, top with chopped parsley and serve immediately with fresh lemon wedges. (DO NOT discard the juice seeping out of the chicken. Serve the chicken with the juice.)